Mar 9, 2018

Now I am not in the mood

-John blocks me from behind by the hips while I try to move away. I perceive the intensity of his appetite expressed by his rude force and his excitement, the air is full of his lusty fragrance. I am pretending to escape to tease his roaring desire. We just meet few hours before at an Embassy seminar, however he was really cool and a real ravishing rampant- Down Elizabeth! -The Master is strong as his tone. His desires should be satisfied, his order obeyed. We was joking about it on the seminar, we was flirting talking of dominance and submission and I teased him to enslave me. I accepted to follow him here and to submit, so now he shows me a leather collar with cruel eyes, no further words are required, i just offer my neck while kneeling and he turn me into her slave while I wait for more and more. My hands are on the floor and I have to spread, to accept, to please his huge passion. He pulls my hairs while, by opposite direction, he takes me without any consideration for my pleasure. Fulfilling all his desires, enjoying to rule inside me and to ear my tears. John is powerful, his fingers are torturing my chest, my mouth, my hair and more. I am going to cry of pain and pleasure at once, while I am getting totally lost down into his dominance. John's attentions focuses only on his own caprices and lust, so I get just the leaflets from his table, but they are so cruelly tasty.- This is the right way to deal with my bitch! -He deeps down. He makes me scream while I have to declare how much I am his bitch- Since now you will be just a slave! My slave! -Pleasure and Pain submerge me, while I moan that I belongs to him. He fills me of all the lust things mentioned in the holy books. He slaps hard and harder, hitting my ass: his sadistic nature enjoys to see me painful. He takes a break just to use the belt and slash my back pretty hard: in the intense pain, I scream. Almost Lost in my submission, begging mercy while I desire more and more; but John don't want to break his toy, he does not hit my face, his cruel whipping is moderate by something; for sure, moderated by my beauty respect his usual lovers, I think proudly . Nights goes and goes over us as a veil to cover our sins, to hide his arrogant and violent malfeasance on my flesh while he uses and abuses me as his slut slave. Time is vague and hours pass away. Finally he get it all, and lay down over me on the ground. He looks into my eyes, covered by sweat and tears, while I barely breathe. My smile is still smart and cruel, I am totally satisfied by the moment, but my pupils are still vibrating while last lust waves lap my flesh. John's eyes turn tender, he lovely kiss me once just to kiss me more and more. Small kind kisses, all over my face, almost licking my sweat and tears away from the cheeks, as a puppy. He changed, his satisfaction released another side, while he whispers lovely words: he never got such a pleasure before, I am the most beautiful woman in his life. Indeed in his rape fantasies he never found such a bitch, such a slave. - I... you are mine, my beloved slave! -The words are so soft, so deep, but I prefer to sadistically reply by a lusty bite on his lower lips. It is an intense bite, cruel, painful at least to make it bleed.- Are you sure? -He almost cries, but he hold on, he trembles, while I bite again, stronger: John is confused, but even more excited, this new stream looks intriguing for him. He is almost chained by my dark eyes, totally in my power, dreaming on a role reversal, something new for him, something never tried, something probably he has dreamed about it, since decades, unconsciously, while now it is so near. The dream is near and he dreams to experience it, now.- My First name now is Thilli. -Times seems to froze for a while, I smile cruelly at him, while I take full control of his body. I slide out of his body and I stand up by keeping eye contact. He is looking to me from the floor, his tongue sensually slides over the painful bites and licks the blood, I mirror it- We have to experiment so much. Soon. -I titter and, by smooth elegant movements, quickly I slide inside my clothes, the collar falls down. I leave by slamming the room behind, almost feeling his emotions blowing up while he is still mesmerized by lust on the floor. John is almost paralyzed for an additional couple of seconds, but the excitement is too strong; soon he gets up and follows me behind the door almost naked. However there is something different behind the door: strange darkness all around, his head is spinning, falling down, down as in the treacle, down and down. Hands, strong hands hold him, block him, pull, push, and more. I am walking out on the street, the lights are so warm and funny in this district, even if for many ones this place Is pretty dangerous, but not for me: humans are so harmless.- Now I'm not in the Mood -The game was fun, indeed I was in the mood to play as slave, and John did his good job. He had done it several times in the past: just two days ago with a prostitute in same district, he played and added some extra to the sex services he was paying for. His violent punches and the slashes of his belt that time not mitigated on the beautyiful girl as happen to me tonight; she was a local woman, not a precious charming European Lady as me. Obviously it was just a game for John or, probably, a necessity to satisfy his pervert mind. Obviously prostitutes had not opportunity to escape, react or even denounce him: in Cambodia this kind of girls are real sex slaves and you can do almost all you want if you know where to look for, and John was pretty experienced in finding these special services; may be John was moderating his rage with me just because he was not sure of potential consequences despite my total surrender at his will. This is sounding not so good for my self-consideration, now. Unluckly , I found him in this sinful Cambodia town. Unluckly, I decided to use his skills for my fun, to use him as a plaything, but tonight I am not in the mood of dominance a male. In general I don’t like the masters that have a submissive side, their childish modes turns pathetic when mixed with their inner submissive desires; for sure, soon in future, I will turn into the right mood for playing this way, but I doubt do to it with John. By the moment, I just drop him into my dungeons within the Goth Legenderay World: he will be experiencing new things, directly from my Guardians, much more expert Masters into the art of dominance them him; obviously he will learn at his own expenses. Just to start, few months in the sodomites area as slave; a place were my friends with this preferencse could have their legitimate fun; this will be useful for sure to repay John's ego for his pervert life and to reinforce his submissive nature. After he will be assigned to some work place, a forge for instance, as a serf just to working endless over there for my convenience. This sounds even funnier, considering that John was owning a textile company in this country and he was used to employ people almost as slaves for low cost production. I have not yet decied, but after this period, if I will not allow him to die, maybe I could consider to meet him again, just to take a look about his changes. However I don’t have really any expectation for using him into sensual way anymore. Too bad for him.-
Elisabeth Thilli Borgman passed away the 8th March 1791. She was an actress and opera soprano born in Stockholm on 24 July 1754; based on the legend, she died in a fire during a lost preliminary release of "The Clemency of Titus", played at a private masked party for major authorities, aristocrats and artists into a villa near Vienna. Thilli born the same day from the dust of Elisabeth as a Superior One and She rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment